Tuesday, November 10, 2020

In love again...

 Hi guys..selamat berPKPP untuk warga Sabah..sudah hampir sebulan lebih kita berPKPP ya...oh ya..tajuk blog hari ini ialah in love..again..hmmm apa tuuu..jeng3..well, ya..i'm in love again..with my profession 😃..well guys..sepanjang 5 tahun di tempat kerja saya sekarang ni..over times i lost interest in what i do..i did it just for the sake of getting my salary, put the food on the table and paying back my multiple debt..and sometimes i think i made a big mistake in my life and i thought i choose the wrong profession to begin with..i thought that maybe i should choose something that i love more..like tourism perhaps?.pendek kata i hate my job!i have no motivation..i feel like i'm not good enough..the worst is i felt like i'm  a loser!..that's what i gradually felt for the past five years in here..What to do??...until recently the pandemic COVID-19 hits our country hard.globally hard actually..we have to do a rotational work from home (WFH)..and all our in-patient placement is being reassign due to the closure of our outpatient department..now i'm working in medical setting..which i didn't do for the past 6 years (after my promotion)..being in Medical setting for the first time after 6 years make me nervous and   anxious..do i still have the 'touch'..the knowledge..the skills??there is so much lingered in my mind..Guest what??when i first came to the Medical ward to do PT treatment..i feel so natural...i became myself again!a Physiotherapist! then i remembered the first time i fell in love with my profession..it was way back when i was in my semester 4 in college..that's when i did my clinical training for medical and cardiorespiratory,,in the medical ward i was so scared.. i was too shy to talk to patient..i'm relying too much on my friends and the Therapist..i have very low self-confident and my biggest fear is i don't know how to be a physiotherapist..one day, in the middle of training i was left all alone in the ward..no friends nor therapist..just the patients and the ward staff..i thought i would caught a panic attack but surprisingly i manage to stay calm and slowly talk to the patient in the ward..suddenly i keep talking and practicing the treatment that i learned only in the textbook!..suddenly i felt like..ooo i like the feelings that i'm experiencing right now!it is so beautiful and i felt i'm at the to of the world!is this how a physiotherapist will do?i just love it and i think i fell in love instantly..people say..tak kenal maka tak cinta..its absolutely true!since that day..i never looked back!i have this motivation, the passion too keep moving and keep pursuing years and years to come until the day i step my foot to this hospital that i'm currently works..i stepped out from my comfort zone and  i'm entering something that i'm not familiar and definitely not my forte..and yeahhh...i've been doing it for the last 5 years and maybe counting?yeahh...maybe the MCO periods are  the blessings in disguise..just when i thought that my love and passion for my profession is all gone..i rediscovered the reason why i'm in love with this profession at the first place and able to feel the 'excitement' makes me wonder..i don't even hate this profession after all..so, for the past 2 months i couldn't be more happier..i feel like my younger self who love doing her job and felt the excitement in all she do...Thank you MCO..for giving me the chance to fell in love with my profession again and its so magical feeling that i didn't feel for so long...so yeahhh...i'm in love again...with my profession 😍

No comments:

speechless (How to help someone who is grieving)

Heyy blog..since i promise myself to start writing in this online diary,yeaa here i am..you know what..last week i witness another lost in t...