Wednesday, July 24, 2019

10Years Anniversary

Hello my Blog...i can't believe this blog is already exist for 10 years now! Kadang2 syok juga baca entry 10 tahun yang lalu..and ada entry yang saya sudah lupa kejadian dia..oh my!i'm becoming so forgetful now..i need to do some exercises to my brain so that my grey matter won't decrease so much..kasi my sel2 otak berhubung!read books, counting without calculator etc..ini, sikit2 kira pakai kalkulator..surfing internet, social media, scrolling through Intagram etc..apa tidak jadi pelupa.Ayoyo!
So, yeah..hows life now..i'm 37 years old makcik now..looking at the mirror, i can sense the 'tua'ness on my face..is it because i do look old or i didn't take care of my skin/face that well..i think its both!lucky, todays phone camera got IA/filter so you can have flawless skin in the picture..hah!!you can look even 10 years younger. Wow Amazing!anyway,happy anniversary to my blog..i think i want to write more from now on..wish me luck! 

No comments:

speechless (How to help someone who is grieving)

Heyy blog..since i promise myself to start writing in this online diary,yeaa here i am..you know what..last week i witness another lost in t...