Wednesday, February 3, 2010

saja2..

i took this simple funny story from my Reader's Digest magezine..hope u like it as well as i do..

My friend is a botox junkie - she can't stop getting the injections. But surprisingly, when i reminded her to go get her flu shot, she shuddered. 'i hate needles' she said..I had a solution : 'just pretend it will make your arm look younger' (linda lange)

there's a lot more i want to share but unfortunately i kind of lazy to type it...heheh..well, all i want to say is, i don't regret subscribing all those magezine..in fact, i can't wait to get my magezines every week.. :-)

3 comments:

sHaHrizan said...

just want yo say "hai...."

windi said...

lend me some of your magazine

zie said...

---> Hi to you too...

--> lend?buli ba kalo ko

speechless (How to help someone who is grieving)

Heyy blog..since i promise myself to start writing in this online diary,yeaa here i am..you know what..last week i witness another lost in t...