Monday, September 14, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

” Knowin’ you can always count on me
for sure
that’s what friends are for
For Good Times And bad times
I’ll be on your side forever more
That’s what friends are for”

These are part of Stevie Wonder’s song called That’s What Friends Are For..i really like the part that says for good times and bad times..have you ever came across a huge problems or being hurts by somebody and you have your friend by your side, listening to your problems, giving you hopes when you think there is no hope left for you..everyday…untill your pain healed or you finally can moved on with your life..If you have one, then you must be ‘the choosen one’.Bukan semua bertuah dapat seorang kawan sejati..I can say that i was blessed for being surrounded by good and nice person..my family, my colleagues, my housemates, my friends..i am very thankful for that..

No comments:

speechless (How to help someone who is grieving)

Heyy blog..since i promise myself to start writing in this online diary,yeaa here i am..you know what..last week i witness another lost in t...